Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's Been TOO Long...

As the title states..haha but I have been busy, I have been trying to balance everything, and these next two days are hectic...Early morning mall trip, full blown studying the rest of the after noon til' 5, then off to take an exam at school..Then Thursday is my hair appointment, I am still not even sure what I really want, I am just going to go with it, and pray it comes out good, which I'm sure it probably will be fine, or I am hoping. I haven't had my hair done in years, literally, so it will be a nice luxury, I am trying to think of the last time I did my hair I think it was 2 months ago, like a week or so after I started working...so I am excited to get my roots covered up, finally have a nice hair color, and highlights...ohh geez, and not to mention getting these dead ends off finally..but more importantly I am hoping my mini shopping trip tomorrow ( I know I was talking about money in my last blog but I got everything under control ) :] I assume that will bring my sanity to my stresses about this test, or I hope so at least...

Less stress when your shopping right??

No comments:

Post a Comment