Thursday, September 13, 2012

Realizing The Real Depth...

Have you ever had one of those days where something seems to appear more than once? And no I'm not talking about deja-vu...I am talking about something, an item that you think is cute, and then you see it again later somewhere completely random..or maybe that isn't a good enough example, maybe you hear a song on the radio that means absolutely nothing to you..and then later that day you hear it again somewhere else, and suddenly you hear the words, and it means the complete opposite of nothing...well anyways I guess for me it was neither of those particular scenarios..actually it played out sort of in  a vague manner, I over heard my mom specifically saying to her friend 'everything always works out...' which I know, all of my life I have lived by that saying..I know the depth, and meaning or at least I thought I did...and then later today as I finally got to sit down and just relax, my me time, without anyone around, I logged onto Pinterest...and I saw it immediately...so I thought well gee thats funny..and then it kind of hit me..I know I love, advise, and live by this quote but do I ever take a minute out of my day and think about it fully and thoroughly..well I did today..and it felt really good, no matter how bad a situation may be, it always works out for the better..even if it takes time to realize it, or even just a few relaxing minutes to yourself..but the reality of that particular quote just seems so reassuring.. and for more inspiring things to say...I have been doing a lot of money evaluating, for myself..and all I can think is I will get better with money, I won't blow through it, I will get my priorities out of the way etc etc...and I have been saying this for a year, and even though everything always works out, its like..sometimes may be I need to take a step out of my comforter zone and really put fourth the effort I want to put fourth and do something accomplishing with my money, rather than buying materialistic things..thats the logical thing to do right? But as I have been telling everyone I am going to take care of my priorities, building credit etc..here I am buying Christmas presents early, and buying little things here and there for myself, you know and iPhone 5 -sighs-..its like I completely void everything I ever said..forget..don't care whatever it is..and today my brother gave me a fourtune cookie..I always found it next to creepy how sometimes they can really relate to your life, but anyways.. mine said 'be both a speaker of words, and a doer of deeds' and as much as I want to say fate had me read that...I can't help but think in the back of my mind why can't I actually be this way? So I am seriously assessing and prioritizing my life right now..I need a true goal and accomplishment completed..I want to vow/promise myself to not buy anything that I don't actually SERIOUSLY need...and hopefully i will be BOTH a speaker of words and a doer of deeds..:)

Attempting to change my money-spending problem..attempting to fully comprehend and relate to all these little signs and quotes that seem to fall in my way, occasionally or daily..I want to take everything in from a more open minded perspective in the sense of not only changing my ways, but paving a new beginning, oh I sound so corny right now...but really...even though I am open-minded I think everyone could use an even more open-mind..which doesn't really make sense to most I am sure but the ones it does makes sense to is what matters most...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment