Monday, July 9, 2012

Quick shopping, current cheap fav eyeshadow look...etc.

So today I had to go the store to get coffee creamer, and while I was there I decided to pick up a few things that I needed (maybe not needed but wanted haha) whenever Revlon came out their lip butters I had bought one, and I really liked it, I don't always like to wear lipstick but I don't like bare lips either so it was a nice light tint that worked, but soon after 'Baby Lips' came out, everyone raved about them but I wasn't going to give in to it, but here I am...months and months later trying it out for the first time, and to be honest I think it is almost the exact same as the lip butters, BUT it does have a better scent to it (haha) not that the lip butters didn't have a good scent but who doesn't like a fruity smell, anyways so I wasn't actually planning on getting that...I actually only went to the makeup isle for primer since I ran out, I only wear primer when I feel like my pores are larger than normal but since I ran out I felt it'd be safer to just pick up some while I was already at the store, I was using the L'oreal magic primer (or whatever lol) but the first primer I ever used was Hard Candy..I liked it especially for the amount you get and the price, so I decided to just get that again.. And for the last pretty much unnecessary purchase I got a different flavor K-Cup, I started using a keurig about a year ago, and before that I always just drank regular coffee like foldgers, or dunkin' donuts no special flavor, so when I got the keurig I went on a K-cup spree I bought a bunch of different kinds and one of them being van houtte chocolate raspberry truffle, instantly it became my favorite..I wasn't an advide coffee drinker so it lasted me several months, like I literally just ran out of those a month ago, so I wanted to try just regular french vanilla because i've been having a cup of coffee every morning since starting my diet, and I really like the french vanilla but I have been wanting to try these...

and I ran across them today and took advantage of buying them, I am glad too cause I had a cup when I got home since I didn't have any creamer this morning, and I actually really like this flavor its kind of comforting? if that makes sense.. 

On a different note...I think I have officially found my perfect 'smokey eye', I have always liked the look of having a smokey eye but during the day I don't like to have a really dark smokey eye (personally), so I was going through some of my make up and came across an old CoverGirl quad..its called ice princess and looks like this...
so basically I use 'Foxy' from the naked 2 palette (any cream matte color works) all over my lid, near the tear duct area, and as a highlight for my brow bone, then I take the darkest color from the quad above and dab it on my crease (not a lot) just enough to work with so it won't be too dark, then I take the third color over (the lightest) and blend that in the crease and take my matte cream color and go over it till its blended really well, and then I add a little liquid eyeliner to my top lid, a little dark black eyeliner to my waterline, and some mascara..it looks smokey but nudey (thats not a word haha) and neutral :D.

But anyways when I was leaving the store today..it was so gross out really dark and cloudy, and just nasty but in between a few clouds the blue sky was coming through and it reminded me of how even through the ugliest/worst/bad times their can still be beauty/good thats hiding behind..(or on a more personable level no matter how bad times can get their usually is an amazing out come just hiding behind a few clouds) and with that being said...I will end this blog here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment