Thursday, July 19, 2012

WARNING: extremely random blog...HAHA

 So Basically...the things I will be talking about in the blog (just so I don't bore anyone) are:


-Time couldn't fly any faster (going against my word)
-Love Hate Relationship With My Hair
-Whats in my purse and WHY!?
-Easiest french manicure nails (ever) haha.




Time Couldn't Fly Any Faster (Going Against My Word)


Alright so it seems like in most of my blogs I mention how time flies so fast and it needs to slow down...well now I feel like it needs to quickly fast forward to THE CALL and MONDAY, well incase you didn't read my last blog I had a job interview on Monday, the girl told me she will be calling me after the background check comes in if everything is alright...and then Tuesday she told my brother they're just waiting for the background check, so its becoming mind boggling considering I have no criminal history I have never been arrested, and never even gotten a ticket, so I don't see why she hasn't called yet, although she did say it takes 48 hours but I am assuming she would get the background check today?....hmm I don't know its just really frustrating, and it seems like its taking so long I just want to know if I officially got the job :(! I'm sure everyone goes through things that seem to take forever, and I can't help but think what if something is wrong with my background check, I don't see anyway it could be but I guess anything is possible right? Or, I keep thinking in my mind maybe she doesn't work today, or some kind of excuse anyways I feel like I am stressing :/...but also to top everything off most people got to sign up for their Fall Term classes on Monday, well not me my sign u date is next freaking MONDAY :[, I am almost 100% sure that the classes I want are going to be filled (WOMMPWOMMPWOMMP) I am trying to stay as positive as I can but thats also super frustrating because if I can't take the two classes I need then its going to take more time to finish college.:/ PLEASE TIME HURRY UP JUST FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS, PLEASE AND THANK YOU! haha what if I wake up tomorrow and its Monday...haha just kidding ;{.



Love Hate Relationship With My Hair!


So basically I have a love hate relationship with my hair...haha cause I didn't already state this above, but anyways my hair is pretty long it's about three inches or so above my butt, haha so every time I brush my hair it always has "snarls" aka knots lol, I hate that so much but I love how long my hair is and the endless possibilities I can do with my hair, this is also really frustrating though lol, but I just wonder if anyone else has this problem, and if anyone ever straightens their hair at night -_- cause sometimes I do that just so its easier to do in the morning.. but anyways hmmm thats all I want to say about hair lol.


What's In My Purse And WHY!?


I always find it interesting to watch the youtube videos about whats in their purses, I don't know why either but anyways I am not going make a video but I am going to talk about it...so basically I have a MK large purse that I am currently using, and most of purses are rather large, or too small so I don't always carry a purse which I will talk about after I go over everything so...anyways in my purse;

.A brush- since my hair sucks and gets knotty lol.
.My reading glasses- now I am not blind and I don't need glasses these glasses are a prescription, but they are to strengthen a muscle so if I am out and about and have my purse I can just pull them out and look cool, while strengthening my weak eye muscle lol!
.My sunglasses- I want to say I have never invested in sunglasses EVER but these were totally worth it they are the chanel ones with the bow I got mine in white, I don't know the exact model name its been a while but they are the first pair of sunglasses I fell in love with (falling in the love with sunglasses? really haha) but they were totally worth it.
.Gum. gum is always a must in my purse just saying lol.
.A wristlet- Now you're probably thinking why BUT before I started using a purse part time I just used a wristlet because it fits my iPhone4, it fits my license, credit card, school id, cash, and lip balm, so on the days I don't want to carry a huge purse i can take that and its two in one, a wallet, and a wristlet? lol....
* Why I don't always a carry a purse...
Sometimes I think carrying a huge purse can be really annoying at times, personally but when I go to class I need something that can hold all of my stuff, or when I go to beach or pool, or even just going somewhere simple where I may need the things that I carry in my purse...if that makes sense? lol

Easiest French Manicure Nails (EVER)


So the other day I really wanted to try to do a french manicure, I have tried this previously and it never comes out good enough to keep on more than 10 minutes ahha.. so after watching five or so youtube tutorials I found one that seemed pretty good until I tried to do it hahh, basically you get tape and shape the tape round like half a circle, they did it on a circle cap and cut the edges, YEAH so when I tried this it didn't come out round at all, so I started thinking and I found the perfect half circle technique, lol which is the sides of bandaids ok so most bandaids are rounded right? so I took five bandaids and cut the sides placed them on my nails, took my white nail polish did two coats, let it dry, took off the bandaids and they came out pretty nice (not perfect) but nice lol, so then I took a nude/pink color and put it under the white let it dry, and put a clear top coat on and it looks pretty good like I said not perfect but Im sure it can be perfect with practice, and its pretty simple :D. (I have had this on my nails for like three days now, much better than 10 minutes HAHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment