Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Clinique Stay-Matte Foundation Review

Clinique Stay-Matte Foundation
I guess I'll start by saying how I found out about this product...as I have mentioned previously I like to watch YouTube videos..and I came across this girls haul video (I hope its safe to mention her youtube name; SMLx0) anyways, I noticed how her makeup looked amazing..and she happened to mention in the video that she had just bought the foundation she was wearing which was Clinique Stay-Matte foundation..I knew I had to get my hands on this product and just at least try it..so thats how I found out about it.. 
My Skin Type-I have pretty normal skin but just to be safe i'll say normal to combination.
Claims-I believe it claims to be sweat proof to a certain temperature, its a matte finish meaning you don't HAVE to set it with a powder, it's oil free, fragrance free, I think it is supposed to be sheer-moderate coverage, and has a wide range of shades to choose from.
Price- Its about $23.
Why I like it- As I mentioned in my summer favorites I had been using Revlon ColorStay for years..and I wanted to try something different, and after seeing it on the girl I decided this is the one I wanted to try..I have to say it is pretty sweat proof I live in Florida so I am bound to be drench with sweat in a no A/C car..haha, so it stayed in place and you couldn't tell that I was sweating really, also today when I went to swimming it stayed in place but I don't know if it is my skin because even with revlon color stay it stayed in place, I would say the coverage in my opinion is buildable, I use a dime size or less and I feel like I personally get a full coverage which sounds weird but I think so in my opinion, and I have used this when I had a little break out and it covered perfectly, I have used powder with this, which I don't like doing it does give a powdery affect when this is done, but other than that I really do like this product. And let me not forget the packaging is perfect as well, I like being able to control how much product I want, instead of wasting it, like I did with Revlon.
What I don't like- Like I said the only thing I don't like is setting it with a powder, and if you do set you have to use a light hand..
Recommend- I would without a doubt recommend this product to anyone with normal-combination skin, looking for a nice matte foundation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment