Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Happiest Of Ladies..short blog

I don't know if I am happier about the fact that I ordered more Davines illuminating conditioner..or if its that fact that Im considering getting something pierced, or the fact that tomorrow is my last day of work for the week? Today was pretty good, no complaints, but I paid for someones stamps out of pocket, and I had a few complainers but thats typical now..Im tired though, but I felt like typing up a quick blog, since I have been on quite the 'roll' lol...but I'm excited about sleep...honestly sometimes I think there has to be something wrong with me...like I can sleep for 6 hours and be content, and then sleep for 9-10 hours and still feel tired, or beyond tired by the middle of the day? Or maybe everyone is like that..but anyways I'm hoping tomorrow at work, our radio isn't complete static like it pretty much has been, well not complete static but close enough, thats the one thing I rely on for entertainment if there isn't much to do, and it gets annoying when the static is intense lol..but anyways one more shift for the week, and then its 'mini' vacay, I think I'm just going to start considering anytime I have off a mini vacay, but anyways goodnight all.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment