Sunday, August 26, 2012

Just sayin'

Ok, so I know I haven't blogged in a few days...Nothing exciting has happened, and sadly I'm not going to have the nail polish review up when I wanted, but *crosses fingers* I'll have it up by Friday, I am still waiting for one of the nail polishes to come in...but I did buy some La Croix, and San Pellegrino limonata..which I love both beverages...La Croix in Berry which is my favorite..no calories..no sodium..no artificial flavors, its like drinking a water, with a bubbly nice flavor..my biggest problem with flavored sparkling water was always trying to reach for that sweetness, but this is the only sparkling water I feel I can bare, its just wonderful, and being that we should drink more water its certainly something that may help some, although I don't have a problem with drinking bottled water, aside from the outrageous prices, thats why I ended up with La Croix, I saw the price of Aquafina $6 for a 24 pack, and $5 for a 12 pack at my grocery store, and I was like...hello Walmart, I think its around $4 and some change if I do recall correctly, but I didn't have time to go to Walmart so hey 12 pack of La Croix for now :), which was about $3 and some change on sale..and as for the San Pellegrino, thats just a treat...definitely not something to be drinking everyday, it is higher in the calorie margin, sugars, sodium, and PRICE lol...but it definitely is something worth trying at least once, I just wanted something I could bring to work, that would feel like a treat occasionally, it comes with 6 in a pack and its about $4 for the 6...as I said pricer..it is a little 'tart' so if you aren't into a little bit of sweet/sour essk...then I do not recommend..and also *crosses fingers* I am going to be getting tragus pierced Friday, hopefully..and I will blog about that. I start my Fall term classes this week, I am only taking two, one is Wednesday night, and the other is Friday morning, so I'll probably blog about that..Oh and I am considering buying a Canon rebel, evidently the reviews are really good, and I am in need, or I am in desire of a new camera...hahaha...that would also be another long review if I end up buying it...still debating, just saying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment