Sunday, August 19, 2012

Is There Ever A Perfect Day When You Work With Customers?

I mean really..today someone decided to put a Monster energy drink in our flower refrigerator...who does that? I don't want to jump ship and assume..but I am guessing it was from the shift before mine considering nobody went in the flower refrigerator while I was working or not that I noticed..how clever though? But it stresses me out considering I don't want my boss to think I did it...for starters I don't even drink energy drinks..and I don't steal, ever...I have no reason to I have money I buy my water from work if I forget to bring a drink, I buy my snacks..I have no reason to steal from this place let alone anywhere, but especially something I don't even drink, and I work here to top it all off.. I could be wrong and my coworker could have accidentally left it in there but whatever, but it seemed like it was deliberate..my point is...is there ever a day where when working with customers everything goes according to plan? No thief's, no complainers, no debbie downers AKA moody people...I mean come on. But on a different note, I think I am going to go get that newer L'oreal true match lumi (i think thats the name) foundation tomorrow, so you can most likely expect a review in a few days :)...ALSO I decided when I get my next pay check I am going to get either my tragus pierced, or the triple helix, I am leaning more towards the tragus, but when it happens that will just be another blog..haha. I also have a new song obsession, which means I won't like it as much in a week..but it is Lightning by Alex Goot...ahh yes, haha, but I am gonna go ahead and catch some ZzZzZz's, I will be making a phone call in the morning to check and make sure my coworker didn't accidentally leave it there, and I guess that will give me something to blog about tomorrow lol!!


No comments:

Post a Comment