Saturday, August 11, 2012

Work, Birthday Party

Work today was super slow, slower than any other day I have worked so far, but the time is going by much faster..and it doesn't even bother me anymore, but it was just oddly slow..BUT this coming up Thursday and Friday we are having an OPI sale..oh my and my coworker convinced me to put the colors I want on hold..we got our Fall Germany collection in..and so I put the 'nein nein nein ok fine!' on hold from that collection although I think Im gonna add two others from the collection in tomorrow and then decide, I really like 'schnapps out of it' and 'my very first knockwurst' so I might do some switching around, since I only put one from the fall collection on hold and,lucerne tainly look marvelous..that one is a definite, I have been eyeing it since the first day I worked there...haha and it doesn't help that we get a discount haha..but anyways..Im excited about that. On another note, I only got like 6 hours of sleep last night so I was super tired since I worked AM, but the next two days I work evening shifts so I get to sleep in :)..woo, so thats exciting as well.. but after being so tired I had to go to my grandpas birthday party, and that lasted longer than expected..and I felt like I over ate, that always happens when I don't eat all day..haha...but I don't know what else to say, I guess next week Ill be doing some reviews on the colors I get..incase anyone is interested, knowing me I'll end up buying like 5 colors in stead of 2..due to my indecisiveness, and horrible money spending problem..hah go figure, so look for that in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment