Friday, August 17, 2012

UPDATE; on nail polish reviews

So I bought six OPI nail polishes today, 3 more than I was planning haha go figure, and one Orly nail polish, two I ordered online...and the rest I bought at work, I think I said this wont be good if we continue to get more in..you know, because all of my pay check will be devoted to it..so hopefully I can change that haha..but anyways I am going to hopefully do reviews/swatches by next Monday, not the Monday coming up, but the following one..the two I ordered should be here..three of them are from the Germany collection, the other ones are I guess just regulars, or something like that lol.. I wanted to say I may possibly buy some more Spoiled (wet n wild) nail polishes..but I really don't want this nail polish ordeal to become habitual..so I probably won't (but probably will)...today was OK it wasn't bad, sales were really good..but for some reason I had a customer who just didn't seem very friendly by any means..so that was kind of crappy...you know how one little thing/person can get to you and ruin your whole day? yeah...well whatever..haha I need to learn that people aren't always going to be friendly/nice, or meet my expectations..I mean I understand we all have 'those' days..but all I am doing is ringing you up...and being unfriendly, makes me insecure, I know I shouldn't feel that way but, its like did I do something? do you not like me? are you having a bad day? are you always like this? Ok ok..I also am aware that I shouldn't have any personal relationships with my customers either haha..but I don't know I am learning, and trying not to let anything get to me, but other than that it was a good day! Two more closing shifts for the week, and then a few days off too hopefully get the nail polish swatches done, and maybe begin it, maybe they will be up before next next Monday..hmm perhaps? That of course is if I don't get a bunch of Spoiled ones...haha

People are people, people will be people, everyone is different and we need to realize that, everyone goes through things, everyone has good and bad days, everyone has different lives outside of what meets the eye...so unless we are walking in their shoes we must cope and excuse how people may come off at times, maybe they don't mean to be stand offish, or maybe they do..there probably is a probable explanation if that is the case..but my point is we must learn to not worry, stress, or let a person ruin your day, it isn't worth it..

No comments:

Post a Comment